29 weeks



Only eleven weeks until we meet our baby! My tummy is GROOOWing! Even though I feel huge now, I know that the baby is going to nearly quadruple her weight in the next two months!

I have been feeling a lot more tired lately, mainly because I'm not sleeping too well at night. It's very hard to get comfortable, and I haven't figured out a way to sleep on my side without my shoulder and arm falling asleep; so, needless to say, I am switching sides about every 30 min and waking up each time to do it!

I have also been having days when I cannot for the life of me get full. I told my co-worker the other day that I feel like eating has become my part time job! Today, for example, after 3 breakfasts (at 8, 8:30, and 9:30), a protein and fiber-packed lunch, and 2 afternoon snacks, I finally made pancakes (of all things!) and ate 3 of them!! (And put about 2 tablespoons of butter on them!) I was finally full at 4pm after my pancake party. I think I will look back and think how lucky I was to be able to pound food, but some days it's just annoying!

And, after much review-reading, we finally decided on and bought our stroller! I can't wait to take Baby on walks this summer.



Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP