Mexico

Call me crazy, but I just got back from a family vacation to Puerto Vallarta with Matt's family. It was just a short trip for me due to lack of time off work, but it was a very relaxing trip. Basically we sat at the pool, walked on the beach, drank pina coladas, walked around the town, and ate! Although I couldn't "drink," I did have a fabulous non-alcoholic mango margarita that was to die for.



The family at the "Malacon"--the downtown area with lots of shops and restaurants.


LeAnn and her new baby Katie on the balcony of our condo. Katie's 5 months old already!!!


Mike and baby.




The girls on the bus... it was a very BuMpY ride, but fun to experience the local transportation.


Thanks Jim and Mary Ellen for hosting us on such a fun trip!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP