Ruffle Butt

Grandpa R visited his grandbaby this weekend! It was fun to see him. He said that Avery looks different and is looking less like a newborn.


Matt installed a garbage disposal yesterday. I have to admit - I didn't think he could do it, but he did, all by himself, into the wee hours of the morning while Avery and I were sleeping. He also finished cleaning all of our windows - it makes such a difference. I'm so glad to have a "handy," hardworking husband.

We also took the baby to my work to meet everybody. They loved her, of course. Next week, I hope to take her to Matt's work.

Last, here's a picture of the sweetie's cute little bottom.

nealy  – (April 19, 2010 at 9:54 AM)  

I miss my baby!!!! Such a cute picture w/ grandpa!!!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP