Mornings

I have to say - I love my mornings with my little baby.  She is sooooo very sweet when she wakes up.  When she sees me for the first time, she kicks her legs and gives me the biggest smiles and coos, it's so fun - makes getting up at 6:30 am worth it!  Usually I talk to her while she's in her crib for a few minutes, then pick her up and almost immediately she NEEDS to eat and starts trying to eat my face if I kiss her.  So I feed her on the daybed in her room, we talk a little bit more, and then I lay her on the floor to play with some toys while I drink a cup of coffee and read.  (Sometimes I do skip the coffee if I'm planning on going back to sleep during her morning nap. :))  


Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP