Thanksgiving Pictures

What a whirlwind of weekend we had! 

First we stopped in Ames to see my family.  Had a YUMMY meal of beef tenderloin... I'm still drooling over it.



 Avery and Callie enjoyed their foam-soap bubble bath!
 Look at these troublemakers!! 
 Then we headed to Cedar Rapids, where Matt's family lives, to see even MORE cousins!  First thing on the agenda: tea party, complete with real chex mix!  Avery loves grandma's toy room.
 I think between the two of them they ate a whole 5-lb bag of clementines!
 While there, we saw Jim's side of the family (pictured below) and Mary Ellen's (not pictured - I was running out of picture-taking steam). 
 Avery was going to town cleaning Grandma's cupboards!  She loves to "wipe" things! 
This year I am thankful for two WONDERFUL families who we have tons of fun with!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP