One Month Until Baby 2's Due Date!

36 weeks and counting!  Is it just me or does everyone hope for an early baby for their second? 

So here's my list of Reasons Why I'd Like Baby to Arrive SOON!

1. I've had baby fever for like a year.  I need a newborn--NOW! :)
2.  I can't wash my maternity pants anymore lest they will be too tight... you know what I'm talking about!! 
3.  I pushed out a 8 lb 7 oz baby already... and the longer they're in there, I assume the bigger they get.  Enough said.  (Although have I heard that at a certain point they stop growing??  Hmmm.)
4.  I want to meet her!
5.  I can't wait to see how Avery reacts.  I'm sure she'll have her jealousy moments, but she just LOVES babies and in general I think she will be thrilled that there will be a baby living at her house!  It's so funny--when we read books with babies in them, she puts her hand out like she's holding it and says, "I want to have it!" 
6.  The bi-hourly bathroom trips around the clock.
7.  Not to complain too much, but it's just so darn hard to bend over.  Our dishes are just not getting very clean on the top rack. :)

This all to say, I'm trying to count my blessings and enjoy my last few weeks with just me and Avery Sue... I'll miss our one-on-one breakfasts talking about we are going to do that day, I'll miss jumping in the car to run to Barnes and Noble at 4:30 just to hang out for the last hour of the day... okay, so maybe I DON'T want this baby to be TOO early!! 

Cindy  – (April 18, 2012 at 5:08 PM)  

Very funny! I hope you have it early too, it's on my calendar for the week of May 7th : )

nealy  – (April 18, 2012 at 9:53 PM)  

Okay Ki, I think I should be watching your kids tomorrow instead of the other way around. :)

Kiley  – (April 18, 2012 at 10:00 PM)  

No way--I need to stay busy!! 3 kids, bring it on!

Caitlin  – (April 19, 2012 at 1:33 PM)  

I hear ya! Ella loves babies, but she's my snuggler...so we'll see how that works out. She was 10 days late and almost a pound smaller than Ki, so there's some hope. At least on the size part. ;)

Sydney  – (April 20, 2012 at 9:24 AM)  

How exciting!! I bet the month will go sooo fast it will be here before you know it! Enjoy your time with Avery! :)

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP