She's Here!

We are so proud to introduce the arrival of our sweet little Evelyn Jane Waite.

Born May 11, 2012 at 8:56 am
6 pounds 12 ounces
18 1/2 inches long

This is a couple minutes after they plopped her on my chest.  We texted this picture out to our families.


Gotta love the gowns!  Not to mention the mesh underwear... :)




A pic with daddy before leaving the hospital.
My midwife Melissa, who delivered Evelyn.

This was Avery's expression the first time she met her!  So serious!!

TONS more pictures and birth story to come!

Mrank  – (May 19, 2012 at 2:30 AM)  

I love the first picture where Matt is wearing a hat like he is going to a sporting event instead of a birth :) Although, considering the hard work it takes to push them out, might as well be a sporting event. She's really cute Kiley! I don't know how this is possible since my baby is 4 months old, but this gives me baby fever for a newborn!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP