Baby Girl Clothes

One of the things I've been looking forward to more than anything is shopping for baby girl clothes. I finally bought my first baby girl clothes this weekend (Old Navy) and it was SO much fun. Call me shallow, but I can't wait to play dress up with little Baby Waite. :) Here are two dresses I found:



Baby got some clothes for Christmas presents, too! The shirt on the right is from cousin Callie--it has matching pink pants to go with it, too.



And, baby got the smallest onesie I've ever seen from Grandma and Grandpa R! Pop can is for size. :)

Unknown  – (December 7, 2010 at 1:26 PM)  

I find my baby cute in rompers and socks only. But for going out times, I want her in best Baby Girl Clothes
probably a dress.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP