An Italian Baby Shower


My sister Nealy and friend Natalie were so kind to throw me and baby Waite a shower! Nealy hosted it at her house (isn't it beautiful?). The food was delish! An Italian fritata, fruit, caprese salad, nutella hazelnut brownies, scones and muffins, basil lemonade... yum!!


The games were super fun, too. We played baby scategories, took a how-well-do-you-know-Kiley's-pregnancy quiz, and played baby gift bingo while I opened gifts.


My dear friend Deadra even came all the way from Seattle, and Jaclyn was here from Chicago. Thanks to everyone who attended... I felt so loved.

Nate and Natalie  – (March 24, 2010 at 7:40 AM)  

I am glad you enjoyed it, you were 100% worth throwing a shower for.
Now that you have baby stuff, I have decided that baby Waite can show her precious face any day now.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP