8 Days Left


Not the most flattering picture, but what can I say? There are only 8 days until my due date...

CRAZINESS!

I haven't had any contractions yet - maybe one or two a long time ago - so I'm not holding my breath that it is this weekend or anything - but we shall see!

It all still seems so surreal. It feels like I've been pregnant forever, and it's hard to imagine that we are going to have a REAL LIFE BABY in a matter of days!

nick&abby  – (March 27, 2010 at 5:32 AM)  

woot woot for "almost there!" :)

Leah  – (April 10, 2010 at 10:11 AM)  

Kiley,
Are the stripes in little Avery's room two colors or one color with a glossy stripe? Super cute and I want to suggest it to a friend, but want to get the details right! Thanks Ki!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP