Maternity Pics

I figure I should probably post my maternity pictures BEFORE I show pics of the little stinker inside!! A BIG thanks to Nealy for taking these for me. Not only is my sister Nealy an awesome decorator, cook, blogger, and mom - but she's a photographer, too!






And my fav... you can say it! It looks like an egg! :)



I just have to say - it's really fun/cool/strange knowing now who that little character was inside my belly!

Caitlin  – (April 1, 2010 at 7:05 PM)  

Adorable pics! I can't wait to see your baby girl. Mine was born on the 22nd. It's so fun to get to do all the bows and flowers. :)

The Chidisters  – (April 1, 2010 at 7:31 PM)  

Congratulations Kylie! Saw your blog (via Nealy's blog). Can't wait to see pictures.

Steph  – (April 1, 2010 at 8:13 PM)  

you looked beautiful!!! can't wait to hear all about little Avery :)

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP