Guess How Much This Cost Me!

So lately I've been getting into coupon.  It's kind of a neighborhood thing!  A couple ladies are really good at it, and they had a "Coupon Coffee" for us a couple of weeks ago.  "Couponing," as they say, does take time, but I think it's fun - kind of like a game!  The pic is of everything I got at Rainbow this week (on Wed - double coupon day).  Guess how much it cost me?? (I just have to brag!) Notice the two large avacados, 2 cartons of tomatoes, degree dedorant (my brand of choice) a jumbo pack of pampers (also my brand of choice), grapes, cottage cheese, a gallon of milk, plus 2 packages of Philadelphia cream cheese (for some reason it didn't make it into the pic), 3 packages of Deli Deluxe cheese (not healthy, I know - but they were BTF, as they say- "better than free"), 2 tubes of toothpaste....... give up??? TWELVE BUCKS.  That's it.  What a steal.  Almost literally. :)  I don't know if we actually save money by doing it because they $$ I would have spent on groceries I end up spending on yummy things like Kaluah for some cupcakes I'm making this weekend. :)

Sorefam  – (July 22, 2010 at 10:43 PM)  

oh yes.....love couponing!!! missing you guys...thanks for the update on the blog!

Leah  – (July 25, 2010 at 10:59 PM)  

But if you're like me, you would have probably bought the yummy things anyway, so it hurts less when you know you saved somewhere else! I wish I was better at couponing. You'll have to share what you find to be most effective as you continue!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP