Avery's First Birthday

It was a magical day; to have my immediate family and Matt's immediate family together, doting on Avery all at once, was wonderful.  Our theme was "Oh the Places You'll Go."  We had food from all the places Avery has been - clam chowder from Seattle, cowboy salsa from Mexico, jerk chicken from Jamaica, and last but not least, sliders from Clear Lake.  My friend Leah made the invitations, water bottle holders, and other decor; she did a fantastic job!

Thanks to my brother in law, Mike, for taking these pictures!  For more pictures, you can also view my sister's blog post. 


 








Mandi  – (May 3, 2011 at 12:27 AM)  

I can't believe she's one already - and I LOVE your theme for her birthday party! So very creative!! I also love her birthday outfit - girl clothes are so adorable, I can't wait for all those dress up moments!!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP