Gluten-Free Pizza Idea

We are doing a little gluten-free trial at our house, which was the reason for me experimenting with these polenta-pizzas!  For being so easy, and for being g-f, I thought I'd share this for you g-f friends out there. :)  Doesn't it look delicious!?



1. Preheat broiler to low.  Cut store-bought polenta tube into slices and place on cookie sheet or pizza stone.  Spray with olive oil and sprinkle with garlic powder, Italian seasoning, and crushed red pepper.  Don't skip the spices lest the crust be bland.  Gross.  I can do g-f, but I cannot do bland.

2. Broil polenta "crusts" until they are crispy.  This way the crust will have some texture and not just be mush. 

3. Top polenta crusts with pizza sauce and cheese (and other toppings if you want).  Broil until cheeze is brown and the mozzerella that fell off of the crust is crispy/burnt.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP