Shopping

I actually really like to take Avery shopping with me.  It's much better than sitting at home doing the same shapes puzzle a hundred times!  If we are quick (or I let her get out of the cart/stroller) she does pretty well.  Yesterday we took a Target run and since I was in no hurry I just let her walk.  My rule is she can walk until she doesn't "come here" when I ask her.

This is her favorite aisle. :)


She helps me push the cart...
 And sometimes gets distracted by cool-looking things!
This trip, she even got offered a job by a Target employee!  She was putting something back on the shelf and they said, "We're hiring, you know!"  :)

Cindy  – (September 28, 2011 at 4:19 PM)  

Too cute! How do you ever get her past the banana aisle!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP